Competition Terms and Conditions
10/04/2017 Posted in: Racing
Terms and conditions are available below in relation to the competition being run across Jack’s social media channels for a simulator experience day.
1. The promoter is: Carbon Racing whose registered office is Addison Road, London.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. To enter this competition, you will need to like the relevant post on either Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
4. Closing date for entry will be April; 30th 2017. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
7. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
8. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
9. Winners will be chosen at random from the selection of entries.
10. The winner will be notified by email or contact on the relevant social network within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 48 hours days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. The prize will take place on Tuesday May 23rd, at Base Performance Simulators, Banbury
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
15. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
17. The entrant is responsible for travel to and from the venue.