13/10/2020 Posted in: Testing
The competition is now closed, winners being announced soon. Keep on eye on Jack’s instagram and twitter.
Please find below the assets to enter the competition. Entries close on October 28, good luck! The prize is a signed t-shirt with your design, alongside a sign piece of JA race-used Racewear anddddd… 25% in royalties from any profits made selling the tees!
HOW TO ENTER
- Visit this link, and get designing! Or, you’re welcome to use any other tool (Photoshop, Illustrator etc), a template t-shirt can be found in the downloads folder (remember to design for the front/back, not sleeves. Ideally, don’t go to the edges of the t-shirt, but we won’t be choosing entries based on conformity – think creativity!). You can choose any colour you’d like, and you’re welcome to design your own graphics/patterns. The Jack Aitken brand kit is a good place to start.
- When complete, take a screenshot (or picture) of your design, and upload it to Twitter or Instagram. Use the hashtag #JAMerch.
- Remember to save all of the files, if you win – we’ll be in touch to get the files!
Download them here.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The prize draw is open globally, excluding employees and their immediate families of Carbon Racing (the “Promoter”) and of their affiliated companies or agents, or other persons professionally connected with the draw.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. The closing date is 00:00 GMT of 28/10/2020 (the “Entry Period”). No bulk, consumer group or third-party entries will be accepted. Entries disallowed due to technical issues shall not be included in the draw.
5. Up to five entries are allowed per person.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
7. You must have shared your entry on social media (Instagram, Twitter) or sent it by email using the contact form on Jack Aitken’s website.
8. There will be one (x1) winner in total. The prize is one signed t-shirt and a race-used piece of Racewear. You will also receive 25% royalties of any profits made from the sale of these t-shirts.
9. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
10. The prize is not transferable. Prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
12. The winner will be notified via email within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. We reserve the right to extend the notification period at any time.
13. If you win the competition, you grant Carbon Racing an unlimited licence to produce and sell the design on a t-shirt.
14. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
The Merch can now be ordered online! We’re looking to launch a new range soon, including hoodies and potentially cycle clothing. Thank you to everyone who entered the competition, we were absolutely blown away by the response.